James Shillinglaw of Insider Travel Report interviews Ken Muskat, chief operating officer for MSC Cruises USA, about Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, the cruise line’s brand new private island in the Bahamas just 90 miles from Miami. Muskat talks about what’s available for guests on the 95-acre island for the four cruise ships that now dock here, including an incredible number of beaches; lots of included food options, including a large buffet restaurant and food trucks; a dedicated MSC Yacht Club beach and beach club; activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, paddle boards and diving; and a lighthouse with bar that offers a sound and light show every evening. Soon to come is a bio lab where guests can learn about how to grow coral and protect the island’s marine life. For more information, visit www.msccruisesusa.com.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 - Season 4 : Your Beach Vacation is Cancelled Sniper Elimination
- Ha long Bay Vietnam in 2020 | 1 Day Cruise Travel Guide | Hanoi to #Halong Bay during COVID-19 #vlog
- Freeskates Tricks and Cruising! w/ Mattie Tyce
- SPORTS AND OPEN DECK TOUR | CRUISE SHIP VLOG | ROYAL PRINCESS | Zyl Wonder
- The Top 10 Family All Inclusive Resort in Jamaica
- Molokini Snorkeling Tour (Maui) | Is a Molokini Crater Snorkel Trip Worth It?
- Sergi's Resort & Hotel | Cinematic Video
- FAMILY FLORIDA TRIP 2020 | SURPRISE PROPOSAL | PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL | THIS TIDY HOUSE
- LUXURY RESORT IN CANADA | FRIDAY HARBOUR RESORT | CANADA TRAVEL GUIDE | INNISFIL
- Cox's Bazar Sea Beach today | কক্সবাজারের বর্তমান অবস্থা । Coxs Bazar Longest Beach in the World
Jupiter Skin Sidebar Banner
GET A FREE ESTIMATE